Last modified: April 1, 2019
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you access the website located at https://bravocoin.com, any of its subdomains, the BravoCoin Mobile Application, and any other content, functionality, products or services provided by us (collectively the “Services”). It also explains our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Note that BravoCoin is the entity that acts as the controller of your information. This Policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the Services.
- Via email, text or other electronic messaging or communication service or app.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites andservices, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy. This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means not listed above.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) thatmay link to or be accessible on or via the Services.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand how we collect, use, disclose, and process your information. If you do not agree with or you are not comfortable with any aspect of this Policy, you should immediately discontinue access or use of the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see Changes to This Policy). Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
What Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as basic analytics and log- in information when you use the Services, some of which may be collected from third- party providers like Facebook or Google Analytics.
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services, language information and usage details.We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site, which may include usage details, IPaddresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking
- From third parties, such as our business partners.Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Services, including information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, subscribing to our services, posting material, entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or requesting support.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Services (which may include financialinformation that we collect as needed to process any orders you place through the
- Your search queries on the Services.You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Services or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Servicesaccording to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Services.The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Information We Will Never Collect
We never ask for your private keys, cannot access your private keys, and do not maintain custody of any private keys on your behalf. You should never disclose your private keys to anybody under any circumstances. Because we do not have access to nor maintain your private keys, you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your private keys. You must keep your private key access information secure. Failure to do so may result in the complete loss of BravoCoin blockchain tokens and access to your BravoCoin account.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Services is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information using the Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Services. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Why We Collect and How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, in order to do the following:
- Present the Services and its contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered intobetween you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or providethough it.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on the Services.
- Fulfill any other specific purpose for which you provide the information with your consent.We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want your information used in this way, please adjust any account-related settings on the Services or with any relevant third-party services provider. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.), without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect, or you provide, as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BravoCoin’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by BravoCoin about the Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.Legal Basis for Using and Disclosing Your Information
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of BravoCoin, our customers, or others.
- For the purposes of compliance, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by logging into the Services and adjusting your user
preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by
sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contactinformation used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by logging into the Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by logging into the Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website, available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org.
Storage and Processing
Your Information May Be Stored and Processed Anywhere in the World
The Company maintains (and requires its service providers to maintain) appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information you entrust to us. This information may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, Africa, or anywhere else in the world in which the Company or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. You acknowledge that, as part of making the Services available to you, we may transfer your information to or maintain your information on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. You agree that we have the right to transfer your information to any jurisdiction in the world in which the Company or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities and by using the Services, or by otherwise providing any information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of that information in any jurisdiction.
Important Privacy-Related Information Regarding Blockchain Technology
In addition to any information that is stored on computers which the Company or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain, the Services may also record data on various distributed public blockchain networks which are replicated over tens of thousands of computer systems across the globe. Given the nature of blockchain technology, once a transaction has been added to the blockchain ledger and verified, it is impossible for you, us, or anyone to delete or modify that data, and it will remain on the blockchain ledger forever. In using the Services, you acknowledge that you understand and accept the fact that your data may be permanently recorded on one or more public blockchains and that it will not be possible to
modify or delete that data even though the privacy laws of your jurisdiction might otherwise require such data to be modified or deleted.
How We Protect and Secure Your Information
We take safeguarding your information seriously. We will take reasonable administrative, physical, and electronic measures to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. All that said, no method of transmitting or storing information over the Internet is completely secure. With that in mind, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. Users of the Services are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any of our digital services.
In those cases where we aggregate information about our users (so that it cannot be associated with you or any other individual), and collect information that does not identify any individual (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) we may store and use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Accessing, Correcting and Deleting Your Information
The Company makes every effort to comply with the directives appearing in the European
Union General Data Processing Regulation (“GDPR”) regarding the following:
- The right to access, correct and delete your personal data we collect.
- The right to restrict or prohibit our use of your personal data that we collect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Changes to This Policy
Fizz Media Corporation
7373 E Doubletree Ranch Rd Ste B200 Scottsdale, Arizona 85258.